[Sticky] PATCH ZA PES 2019 (PS4)
2. When its downloaded, pop your USB into the PC and go to the downloaded file
3. Right click on the downloaded folder and choose extract to/WEPES to create an extracted folder.
5. Put the USB in your PS4
6. Go to Extras tab in the main menu of PES 2019
7. Choose APPLY LIVE UPDATE
8. After live update is complete, go to EDIT MODE
9. In EDIT MODE Menu, go Data Management > Import/Export > Import Competition
10. Check ok and select your USB
11. Import all files, do not check any boxes
12. When Installed, go to Competition Structure and go to draw size
13. Select BUNDESLIGA and decrease draw size to 18
14. Now go Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team
15. Import ALL files by selecting SQUARE and click ok to detailed settings.
16.Do not tick any boxes in detailed settings. Let it import for 15 minutes or so.
17. When done, go to Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team
18. Select all files with BUNDESLIGA in the name as well as BRA_V3_EQ-EMERSON_Santos and also all Chinese teams (chinese teams start at BeijingG_KGBRP_V1 and end at TianjinTEDA_KGBRP_V1. Also select Brazil, Serbia, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama and USA.
19. Go To Detailed settings & tick the second box – Apply player and squad data and tick the third box – Overwriting image files of the same name